Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hayden Ron Fridley


After the scariest 13 hours of my life that required the my entire life supply of braveness and strength and then finally an emergency c-section, Hayden Ron was born into our world at 10:05 am December 11. He had his cord wrapped around his neck, but once removed, let the world know he was here. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 8.2 oz and 21 1/4 inches long. He has black hair and extremely long toes! We both are recovering, me more slowly than him, but we are so blessed to have came out of all of this. I'm so happy with where we are today, such an amazing family we have become. I watch the girls be content with their new brother, other than they really want him to play. They have welcomed him so much better than I imagined. Daddy is a mess with his son, and they are playing PSP right now together in Daddy's lazy chair. I just can't thank God enough to be where we are!



2 comments:

Dámaris said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so precious. I am glad you are doing ok. You are one good looking family. Blessings to all of you and have a Merry Christmas. Hugs

Beth said...

Awesome pictures. :) What do you edit them with?
I'm so glad you and Hayden are safe.
Email me so I have your email address. I'm at the cabin and don't have it.