Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hayden...One month old!



Time has really gotten away from me. It's funny now with three you adjust to accommodate the daily needs of your life, but it is the details that always get forgotten or not done. Mommy brain is a reality, I can't scream that enough! :) But yet, why are the details always so important. As I read devotions to the girls before bed and get in some extra cuddle time, or as I enjoy the snuggles of Hayden, quiet, awake, and in my neck, who cares about anything but these moments. I tell you...the dishes weren't done, I have several things to do, including my New Year's cards and photos, boxes to mail, and bathrooms to clean. Whoa, not to mention laundry, laundry, laundry! But these moments are too wonderful to pass up. That's what the third one does to you. Makes it so busy you can't adjust your schedule for all details, you just accept what you can get done and leave it as it is.

Here are some pics of Hayden I took for his 1 month. There are so many wonderful shots. He's changing so much already. Went from only smiling for his mother :) to now smiling for everyone, especially his sisters kisses!



0 comments: